Landscape Maintenance in Connecticut
Our commercial landscape maintenance service in Connecticut is now extended to our residential accounts. You pay one monthly price and we are there to handle all of your CT property maintenance needs. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Lawn Mowing and Trimming – From mowing the grass to trimming the bushes to edging the mulch beds and blowing off paved surfaces, our landscape maintenance keeps your Connecticut home or business looking pristine all year long.
- Fertilizing – It’s necessary to keep your garden at its best, and can be included in our landscape maintenance service.
- Spring/Fall Clean Up –In springtime we will cleanup the mess that the harsh CT winter left behind and prepare your yard for the spring planting season. When the trees shed their leaves in the fall, we will come clean them up, along with any branches and other debris that may remain.
- Pruning – We prune the branches and stems of your trees, shrubs, or bushes to help encourage better growth and fruit production (if applicable).
- Snow Plowing – Connecticut snowfalls no longer have to be a concern. No matter what time of day or night the snow arrives, we will be there to clear the way making sure your business is easily accessible.
Our complete landscape maintenance service allows you to easily budget for your Connecticut property. You can save money and eliminate the stress of wondering what your landscaping is going to cost you from month to month. To find out more about our commercial and residential landscape maintenance program, or to sign up for one yourself, contact Clean Cut Landscaping today.